MarForm MFU 110
This measuring machine boasts all the advantages of conventional tactile and modern optical measuring technology.
Here is an overview of some of the advantages of the optical measuring technology:
- No effects from measuring force, measuring objects are not bent or deformed
- Contactless measuring, no scratching or damage to sensitive surfaces
- Direct measurement, no effects of probe head geometry, therefore more accurate measurement of contours, e.g. edges, convex forms
- Very small probe arm diameter, measurement of very small objects and forms, e.g. small holes
- High rotational speed of C-axis, short measuring time, large volumes of data, areal measurement
- Greater vertical and lateral resolution, higher precision e.g. for diameters and distances
- Maximum measuring certainty process accuracy
- Future-proof MarWin software package
- Just like the MFU 100, there is an active air-conditioned enclosure available for the MFU 110 for use in the production area
- Shorter distances and faster intervention for controlling the production process reduce your costs and optimize the quality of your products.
- The motorized centering and leveling table, the key component of a form tester, together with the use of the T7W motorized probe, provide maximum automation.The MarForm MFU 110 is future-proof and expandable thanks to the rigorous separation of control and evaluation. New language versions are easy to incorporate, as are special evaluations and new standards.