- Robust and powerful handheld device for measuring copper thickness on printed circuit boards
- Measuring method: Micro resistance
- Measured value memory: 250,000 measured values in 2,500 batches
- Rugged aluminum housing with IP64 protection, Gorilla Glass and soft bumpers
- Exchangeable Li-Ion battery for > 24 h operating time
- Easy data transfer via USB-C and Bluetooth
- Live feedback via light, sound and vibration for limit monitoring
- Cal Check function to verify your currently used calibration
- Digital probe available
- Available with the new Tactile Suite software
- Measurement of copper thickness on the top side of printed circuit boards and multilayers, without insulated deeper copper layers influencing the measurement.
- Measuring range with probe D-PCB: copper layer thicknesses from 0.5 – 10 µm and 5 – 120 µm
With extensive functionalities and processed in a robust and high-quality housing with a modern design and intuitive Tactile Suite software, our SR-SCOPE® DMP30 is the ideal choice for measuring copper layers on printed circuit boards. Connect the D-PCB digital probe to the SR-SCOPE DMP30 and measure conductivity using the electrical 4-point resistance method according to DIN EN 14571.