Qness 150 R
Rockwell Hardness Tester
on 10,1″ Touch-Screen Most simple operation
- High-quality and sturdy aluminium case
- USB port for data export & input
- Conﬁgurable protocol and data management
The compact Rockwell hardness tester in combination with the electronic movement control allows quick, accurate and sensitive positioning of the test head. Forceless, precise and collision-proof positioning of the head by turning the control knob (6mm/s) – even automatically with Q150A or A+, if required.
The integrated working room lighting allows an accurate positioning of the penetrator. (Standard on Rockwell Hardness tester Q150R)
The entire Rockwell hardness tester range can be customized. Send us your specifications and you will immediately receive a customized solution that works
Completely connected in high performance with the integrated Windows PC with SSD hard disk even in the base model Q150R in standard equipment. Customized data connection and integration of the Rockwell hardness tester into production lines possible up to request.
- Across-the-line software design
- Numerous statistic functions: bar graph, progression, histogram
- Measurement value list to export as „Excel“ (CSV via export conﬁgurator)
- Standardized detail information to each indentatio
- A4 protocol as PDF / direct print
- User management with different security access levels to the hardness tester