Hot Mounting Press
The OPAL 480 is a fully hydraulic, water cooled hot mounting press for mounting samples before polishing. The process sequence is executed automatically. The fully automatic sliding closure allows quick and easy opening/closing of the mould assembly. Mould assemblies can be exchanged quickly and without tools.
Also rectangular moulds can be produced. With its solid construction and QATM hydraulic system, the operating noise of the machine is minimized. Our comprehensive selection of mould assemblies from Ø 50-70 mm, rectangular moulds of 30×60/40×60 mm and different pressure methods enable optimum mounting of your sample.
The Opal 460 and 480 are available not only as single units but also as a bench standing unit. By integrating the mounting presses into our System, we produce a comfortable working height. Optionally, the SYSTEM-MOUNTING PRESS can be equipped with a closed cooling water system, so it becomes independent from any mains water supply. In addition, the water consumption is reduced to a single filling (6 litres). The system-mounting presses are available as twin- or triple powder-coated aluminum units and fit perfectly into our QATM System Lab.
- Fully automatic, electronic controlled
- Sliding closure system for easy opening ans closing
- Big, clearly LCD display and optimized user interface
- 18 programs to save with free configuration
- 4 different modes for pressure to select
- Automatic water cooling (with economy function)
- Fully hydraulic pressure mode
- Double mounting possible
- Mould assembliy easy to change
- Solid aluminium case construction, powder coated
- Also available as a system mounting press with closed cooling water system and comfortable working height
|Ø 50 mm / Ø 60 mm / Ø 70 mm
rectangle 30 x 60 mm
rectangle 40 x 60 mm
|Max. pressure in mold assembly depending on mold assembly’s size
|4x 630 W
|W x H x D
|390 x 450 x 500 mm
|~ 68 kg