QPOL 250 A2-ECO (Saphir 250 A2-Eco)
Grinding & Polishing Machine
The QPOL 250 A2-ECO is a double wheel grinding and polishing machine for working wheels Ø 200/250 mm which is conveniently operated by a 4.3 “touch screen.
The new holder for the working wheel (single-disc design) enables operation without carrier disc without compromising performance. The control software allows to edit and save up to 200 preparation methods, protected by a user account management.
Pressure, speed and direction of rotation (head and working disc) are adjustable. A spin cycle function (Cleaning Boost) helps to spin dry the grinding and polishing medium at 750 rpm at the end of the preparation process within 3 seconds.
The robust machine can be combined with the dosing system TOPAS ECO and offers maximum flexibility for sample preparation and operating convenience.
- Double wheel grinder/polisher
- Spin cycle function (Cleaning Boost)
- 4.3″ Touch-Screen with intuitive QATM user software
- 200 customized programs storable
- Easy cleaning/rinsing of bowl by lifting the working wheel (single-disc design)
- Variable speed of working wheel and polishing head
- Working wheel and polishing head: clockwise / counter-clockwise rotation
- Impact-proof plastic bowl
- Aluminium case, powder-coated
- Economic LED illumination
|Working wheels||Ø 200/250 mm|
|No. of samples (single pressure)||1-5 samples Ø 40 mm|
|Single pressing force||variable, 5-80 N|
|Central pressing force||variable, 20-285 N (expert mode: 20-350 N)|
|Connection power||2.3 kVA|
|Drive power (grinder)||0.55 kW (S1)|
|Drive power (head)||0.18 kW (S1)|
|Speed (grinder)||30 – 600 min-1|
|Speed (head)||30 – 160 min-1|
|W x H x D||901 x 530-610 x 710 mm|
|Weight||~ 78 – 85 kg|
|Water connection||1x fresh water connection R½” max. 6 bars|
|Dosing system (option)||Topas ECO|
The fully automatic dosing system TOPAS ECO is suitable for use with the automatic grinders of the QPOL 250 A series. Four 500 ml glass bottles with screw caps hold 3 x suspension and 1 x lubricant or 4 x Dia-Complete and can be filled via a separate lid. They are easily removed for cleaning.
The dosing nozzles are inserted into a holder attached to the head. The dosing interval is controlled via the touch screen and the software of the QPOL 250 A devices. The backflushing function keeps the hoses clean.
- Automatic dosing unit for
3x diamond suspension and 1x lubricant or
- Dosing interval adjustable
- Reverse rinsing function
- Controlled by the control software of the QPOL 250 A grinders/polishers
- For all QPOL 250 A grinders/polishers
- Suspension containers refi llable and removable
- incl. dosing nozzles (inserted into a holder attached to the head)