MarSurf CP select 3D profilometry
They stand out for extremely fast recording of large measuring surfaces while also ensuring high measuring precision.
Thanks to its modular design, the measuring systems can be adjusted to various measuring tasks and individual automation, measuring convenience, and accuracy requirements. Depending on the measuring task, different sensors can be selected flexibly. Axes systems as well as software modules can be combined individually.
The MarSurf CP and CL select meet your individual requirements for automation, measuring comfort and accuracy – right up to the fully automated measuring solution.
- Large scale 3D measurements
- Very high measuring speed
- User-independent serial measurements by automation software
- Excellent flank acceptability
- Layer thickness measurement und measurement of transparent materials
- Large height measurement range with large working distance
- Robust and reliable
- User-friendly concept
This established optical measuring system is successfully used, for example, for:
- Roughness measurement according to DIN EN ISO 4287
- Topography measurement (including volume, wear, isotropy)
- Measurement of macro and micro geometries
- Determination of flatness and coplanarity
Users value the MarSurf CP and CL select series as reliable measuring systems that provide quantitative, traceable 2D/3D characteristics for many industries.