MarSurf CM mobile 3D surface measurement
The low dead weight and operation via a laptop enable it to be used flexibly for measurement on large objects and difficult to move samples, such as rollers.
- Mobile use enables testing to be completed directly on the component/tool – even if the idle period is minimal
- Compact system (5kg) with motorized axes for HD stitching
- Robust and reliable for use in production
- High measuring speed – even at full resolution
- User-friendly concept
- Consistent high resolution output of large measuring surfaces due to HD stitching
This established optical measuring system is successfully used, for example, for:
- Roughness measurement according to DIN EN ISO 4287 / 25178
- Topography measurement (including volume, wear, isotropy)
- Measurement of microgeometry and layer thicknesses
Users value the MarSurf CM mobile as a reliable measuring system that provides quantitative traceable 3D characteristics for many industries .