MarForm MFK 500 Reference form measuring station
MFK form measuring center for comprehensive workpiece assessment. MFK form tester – ideal for testing engine blocks, cylinder heads, gear cases, hydraulic elements, crankshafts and camshafts. Generously sized, optimized design for high measuring accuracy throughout the machine. Long measuring and travel paths for easy, safe workpiece changing.
MarForm MFK 600 or MFK 500, built from individual coordinated components, offer flexibility and adaptability for a range of measuring tasks.
The form tester is based on a non-warping granite base, which is set up so it is isolated from vibrations. Its high precision horizontal surface forms the datum plane for the measuring setup. The CNC table supports and guides heavy workpieces by means of air bearings on the granite surface.
- Universal form measuring station with a large measuring volume for heavy workpieces
- MFK 600 with 5 measuring and set up axes for measuring form elements and determining positions
- MFK 500 with 3 measuring and 4 set up axes for measuring form elements
- Rotating measuring probes and automatic workpiece positioning make it easy to use and quick to set up
- Air bearings for low maintenance and continuous loading
- Collision protected probe systems for diverse measuring tasks
- Large workpiece holder surface for large individual workpieces or workpiece pallets
- Roundness measuring device with automatic adjustment to the workpiece diameter, even with eccentric positioning
- Straightness measurements in 3 main coordinate directions
- Workpiece assessment as per ISO 1101
- Testing in machine and workpiece coordinates in accordance with production specifications
- Full evaluation of form and position features as well as diameter and position values
- Extensive accessories and choice of measuring probes for optimized performance of all measuring tasks
- Ready for use and easily expandable with additional movement axes for turning workpieces during a program sequence. In this way the most complex measuring tasks on V-engine blocks for example can be carried out without operator intervention
MarWin Software enables a customized and intuitive operation for every application. With the help of user-friendly family programs, created in the MarEdit operating mode, you parameterize your measuring program without any programming knowledge thanks to clear masks. Then you measure your part-families and automatically document the measurement results.