UV LED Large Area Lamp 3846
for the fluorescent penetrant and magnetic particle testing
Depending on the required lighting intensity and the lighting type multiple large area lamps can be connected in series and offer the possibility to switch between UV light and white light by just a push of a button.
Bottom view of the UV lamp
Via the operating panel on the front side the lamp is switched on/off and the type of illumination may be selected from UV and white light. LED’s show the current operating status conveniently and distinctively.
Detail view of the operating panel
The sturdy housing is completely made from aluminium.
The generated operating warmth becomes conducted away via the black anodized housing without the use of a fan. The fan-less design does not generate undesired background noise.
Top view of the UV lamp
The UV high power UV LED’s of the lamp have an highly extended service life and thus a change of the illuminants usually is not required.
The used LED’s have a UV A irradiation with a strict limitation to a wave length of 365 nm. Hazard by UV B / UV C irradiation thus is nearly impossible, even with defective protection glass. The LED technique renders filter glass redundant.
At a glance
- Considerably longer service life of the illuminants (life > 10,000 hours) compared to conventional gas discharge lamps
- 30 high-power UV LED’s ensure high UV intensity
- No measurable portion of white light in the UV light
- Risk class 2 (according to EM 6)
- Selectable UV or white light
- Instantly ready to operate
- No hazard by UV B and UV C irradiation (no filter glass required)
- Complies with all DGZfP requirements especially with respect to wave length and intensity
- Fan-less warmth dissipation via the housing – thus no unwanted ambient noise
- Sturdy aluminium housing made from system profile elements
- Standard mains unit for power supply of up to two lamps – a mains unit for up to six lamps is available optionally
- Also available with ASTM E3022-15, Airbus AITM 6-1001 and Rolls Royce RRES 90061 certifications