Colour Penetrant Testing for dye penetrant testing
Our KD-Check penetrants are
- approved to DIN EN ISO 3452 and/or DIN 54 152
- free of FCKW/CKW or other ozone layer depleting substances (OLDS)
- usable in accordance with TRGS 614 (Technical regulations for hazardous materials: Restrictions of use for certain Azo-dyes)
- practically free of corrosive ingredients (sulphur, luorine, chlorine) and may carry the label “Low content of sulphur and halogens” according to DIN EN ISO 3452 and meet the requirements of ASME-Code, Section V, Article 6
- manufactured in compliance with DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
Our current KD®-Check leaflet provides an excellent overview of the diversity of our liquid penetrants and assists you to find out which KD®-Check penetrant system fits best to your needs.
Standards and Specifications for each KD®-Check testing agent are described in detail within the appropriate Technical Information Sheets and Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) which can be obtained directly from our download section.